Interactive 3D Model of your Home
Interactive 3D modelling gives us a revolutionary approach to managing your home technology.
3D scans with clearly tagged equipment and user manuals allow us to remotely manage and maintain your smart home systems with ease.
Digital Butler Membership – Our Service Guarantees
The essence of the Digital Butler membership is to provide a carefree experience of a fully optimised smart home: safe in the knowledge that your tech is getting the expert care it needs behind the scenes.
We can monitor and maintain a broad scope of systems- from audio-visual equipment to automated home security. We will assess all your technology to see exactly what we can monitor for you.
Our discrete, comprehensive cover guarantees:
- Fixed rate servicing and tech management
- Round the clock access to helpdesk and ticketing system
- Round the clock remote monitoring and error detection
- One to one user training
- ‘Courtesy components’ – loaner equipment during repairs
- Routine white-glove home visits to ensure optimal hardware and mechanism operations, and for minor programming updates.
- Seamless software updates
- Internet speed and usage monitoring and optional 4G backup
- Cyber Security, keeping your data and equipment safe.
- Regular reviews of software improvements and security updates.
- System health reports, preventative checks, cleaning and adjusting.
- Loan equipment and user device support.
Your Weekly Report
The weekly report is your routine reassurance that your smart technology is in capable hands.
The report includes:
- System health check
- Current download speeds
- Old & New Items added to the system
- Any downtime on the network
- Items replaced under guarantee or warranty
- Engineer’s report of Digital Butler site visits
- Actions taken on report faults
- Report of remote access maintenance taken place
- Out of hours actions report
Our Service Level Agreement
- Up to 56 hours of onsite engineering time for configuration and programming services.
- SLA – 60 min call back response from fault log.
- SLA – 4 hour remote response and fix.
- SLA – 24 hour onsite to the door response within business hours.
- Standard Business hours are 7am to 7pm